We offer free home delivery to our patients in Parkville and surrounding areas. Contact our pharmacy for more information.
We offer a variety of vaccines to keep you healthy. Our vaccines include Flu, Pneumococcal, Shingles, Tdap or TD, and Travel Vaccinations.
Durable Medical Equipment
Our pharmacy offers an extensive variety of medical equipment and supplies.
Our medical equipment may include, but is not limited to:
- Equipment to assist walking such as canes and walkers
- Bathroom equipment such as benches
- Orthopedic supplies such as back support belts and compression stockings
If you are in need of any medical equipment or supplies or just have a question, ask a staff member today. Our staff will make it as easy as possible to get the equipment you need, including the billing.
Long Term Care
As a long-term care pharmacy (LTCP), we provide medications and consultant pharmacy services to long-term care facilities such as nursing homes. As a LTCP, we provide continuous access to a pharmacist as well as offer emergency delivery of medication. Our main focus is to ensure that patients have access to their medication therapies in a timely manner.
Do you ever find it difficult to keep up with your medication refills and picking up your medications? If you answered yes, you may benefit from medication synchronization.
Med Synchronization, also called med sync, is a program we offer here at the pharmacy to help synchronize your medication refills so that you will be able to pick up ALL of your medications on a single day each month.
Speak to a staff member today about how we can get you set up on med sync.
Medication Therapy Management
Medication therapy management, otherwise known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help you manage your medications and health conditions.
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring such as medication levels?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from medication therapy management. With this program, our pharmacists will ensure you are getting the most benefit from your medications. In addition, our pharmacists can help you better manage your medications and health conditions, so you can live a healthier life.
Make an appointment today for a medication therapy management session with one of our pharmacists.
Multi-Dose Pill Packaging
You may find that you have been prescribed a number of medications, and that you need to take them at different times of the day. It can be difficult to keep track of what medication you need to take and when.
Good news! We can offer you an easier and safer way to take your medications. You will wonder why you never tried it before.
We offer a multi-dose packaging that bundles your medications together by date and time. For example, all your medications that are to be taken in the morning will be packaged together in one pack. Say Goodbye to pill boxes and all of your pill bottles, and say hello to multi-dose packaging!
Ask any of our staff today about our pill-packaging service and how you can get signed up.